Your strategic business adviser
AKMSolutions provides independent strategic business advisory services to help your business resolve complex issues and challenges and ensure your current practices meet industry best practices.
Our team may be small, but our experience is grand. We provide big firm expertise with personalised service. We take your success personally and get to know your business, understand the issues and tailor our solutions to fit into your business at whatever stage you need us.
Who we work with
With offices in Victoria and Queensland, AKMSolutions provides specialist solutions to businesses in the Education, Superannuation, Defence, Building and Commercial sectors across Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
We recognise that every business is unique, yet many face similar challenges whether they are a small or large organisation. Our executive level, board and logistic experience across sectors provide us with the knowledge, skills and professional network to offer our clients an unparalleled service.
We believe all businesses should have access to a team of professionals – not just large corporations. That is why we provide affordable, expert professional solutions for small to medium enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
What you can expect from us
When choosing to work with AKMSolutions, both project partners and clients benefit from the responsive and complete advisory service we offer.
Our solutions are custom-designed to meet your objectives and specific needs. We provide clear and concise solutions, management plans and services for small to medium enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
We provide an exceptional value for money service backed by our expert experience and the superior
solutions we deliver. We support you and your leadership team to develop and execute strategic plans and maintain relationships at all levels throughout the process.
Flexibility, reliability and expert service are key values we work by. Our clients benefit from working directly with our expert strategic advisers, led by Andrew Moore – and not an associate. You will have access to Andrew’s diverse and extensive skill set and his network of specialists to deliver successful outcomes for your business.
About our Managing Director, Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore has more than 35 years’ experience in delivering high quality commercial, project management and leadership outcomes in a diverse range of organisations. His 25 years executive and board level experience across commercial and not-for-profit sectors was particularly focused in the Superannuation, Education, Defence and Allied Health service industries.
Andrew has enjoyed success within Senior Management Executive positions and Directorships held. Some of his career highlights include:
- Contributed to the strategic growth and development of an industry-based superannuation fund with a MySuper option return of 9.16% over 7 years.
- Contributed to the growth of the annual turnover of an Australian charity from $3m to $37m in 8 years.
- Completed 18 years as a Senior Executive of a private school where he managed all commercial aspects of the school including delivery of over 75 capital projects, valued over $200m.
- Led the commercial analysis of proposed international expansion opportunities into Singapore, Hong Kong, North Middle East, Asia and North America.
- Contributed to the successful expansion of the Institute of Positive Education into the UAE.
- Successful delivery of financial, legal and governance outcomes for the establishment of companies throughout Asia and the Middle East.
Andrew possesses the aptitude to assess key business drivers and now as an independent adviser enjoys delivering bespoke strategies to drive business success.
Our clients benefit from our professional training
- Executive Education Course, Stanford University / National University of Singapore
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors, AICD
- Master of Business Administration, University of Canberra
- Master of Defence Studies, University of Canberra
- Master of Science, Cranfield University UK
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with Honours, University of NSW
- PRINCE 2 – Project Management, Dept of Defence
- Risk Management Methodology Training, Dept of Defence
- ILS Management, Dept of Defence
Our industry memberships
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Managers and Leaders (FIML)
Interested in working together?
AKMSolutions provides an integrated approach to business advisory to help you successfully grow your business while minimising risk. Learn how we can help you.